SENIOR PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL™
- Business Leadership 31% 31%
- Talent Dev. & Management 27% 27%
- HR Service Delivery 24% 24%
- Measurement & Analysis 18% 18%
Frequently Asked Questions…
Is this Certification Right for me?
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the SPHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have at least seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma.
- Documented knowledge of local employment laws
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
- Exam time: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Exam length: 105 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English (also available in Spanish – Castilian)
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center.
How Do I Remain Certified?
How Much Does the Exam Cost?
Exam Fee*: $450
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam because the access code to the sphri cannot be rescinded/de-activated.