Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)™
About SHRM Certification
The SHRM certification courses further establishes that the HR professional is indeed a technical expert and has gained mastery of the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies, via practice and experience, to drive desired business results.
- Leadership 13% 13%
- Business 18.5% 18.5%
- Interpersonal 18.5% 18.5%
- People 17% 17%
- Organization 17% 17%
- Workplace 16% 16%
Frequently Asked Questions…
What Are The Benefits of SHRM Certification?
SHRM Certification Benefit To You
- 100% focused on the competencies and knowledge all HR professionals need to lead in today’s dynamic and competitive business community.
- Attain worldwide relevance, professionals recognition and flexibility to use your knowledge, skills and competencies anywhere your career takes you.
- Ability to demonstrate to demonstrate your HR prowess with superior knowledge in a variety of situations you may encounter.
- Gain knowledge of what HR practitioners need to know to be leaders in their organizations and profession globally.
- Structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Priceless networking opportunities.
- Stand out from others and gain sharp salary hike
Organizational Benefits of SHRM Certification?
SHRM Certification Benefit For Employers
- SHRM certification demonstrates that your firm HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Your HR staff will be able to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your company.
- Your HR professionals will be able to bring new ideas to your organization that will absolutely drive success.
- Global consistency and effectiveness.
How Do I Remain Certified?
Your SHRM certification is valid for three years. To maintain your SHRM credential:
- Earn 60 professional development credits (PDCs) within your 3-year recertification period.
- Re-take the certification exam within the last year of your recertification period.
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
Its a Computer-based Testing (CBT) at a Prometric testing center
Breakdown of Testing-Time:
Candidate Confirmation Details: 2 minutes
Introduction and Tutorial: 8 minutes
Exam: 4 hours (240 minutes)
Survey: 5 minutes
Am I Eligible?
Applicants must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they submit their application in order to be eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. These requirements are outlined below:
Less than a Bachelor Degree Credential Holder:
- 3 years experince in HR role and 4 years experience in HR role for HR related programme and Non HR related programme respective for SHRM-CP.
- 6 years in HR role and 7 years in HR role for HR related programme and Non HR related programme respective for SHRM-SCP.
- 1 year experince in HR role and 2 years experience in HR role for HR related Degree and Non HR related Degree respective for SHRM-CP.
- 4 year experince in HR role and 5 years experience in HR role for HR related Degree and Non HR related Degree respective for SHRM-SCP.
- Currently in HR role and 1 year experience in HR role for HR related Degree and Non HR related Degree respective for SHRM-CP.
- 3 years experience in HR role and 4 year experience in HR role for HR related Degree and Non HR related Degree respective for SHRM-SCP.
How Much Does the Exam Cost?
Exam Fee*: $520 standard.
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam.
Enjoy $75 Early Bird Registration Discount. Click Here To Register
When Can I Take the Exam?
Testing for the SHRM certification is available year-round. Up coming prep classes are in Feb 13, 14, 20, 21, March 3, 4, 10, 11.