PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL™
- Talent Acquisition 19% 19%
- HR Administration & Shared Services 19% 19%
- Talent Management & Development 19% 19%
- Compensation, Benefits & Work Experience 17% 17%
- Employee Relations & Risk Management 16% 16%
- HR Information Management 10% 10%
Frequently Asked Questions…
Is this Certification Right for me?
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the PHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
- Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam length: 145 multiple-choice questions + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English (also available in Spanish – Castilian)
How To Get Certified
We have a seamless process to help get the best out of your training experience and pass the exam without a hitch.
The process begins with a 6-day in-class training done only weekends -for the convenience of the working-class- followed with a virtual learning schedule for another 8 weeks to help round out the learning period.
Boot camps may also be organized based on the needs and requirements of the class.
When Can I Take the Exam?
How Much Does the Exam Cost?
Exam Fee*: $350
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam because the access code to the HRcannot be rescinded/de-activated.
To make certification more accessible worldwide, HRCI offers a global allowance for the PHRi/SPHRi exam which provides the exam at a reduced fee. Applicants who live in low-income, lower middle-income,