Certified Associate in Project Management®
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams. Best way to jump-start a career is Project Management.
CAPM can be written from the comfort of your home or office, the online CAPM exam is a convenient option that fits your schedule.
- Project Initiation 13% 13%
- Project Planning 24% 24%
- Project Executive 31% 31%
- Project Monitoring & Controlling 25% 25%
- Project Closing 7% 7%
Frequently Asked Questions…
Who Should Apply?
How do I Gain and Maintain My CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
What are the Prerequisites?
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam