Certified Associate in Project Management®
Earn the leading and most recognized certification for Project Managers from The Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMP Certification validates your competencies in effectively handling project across different industries all around the world as it defies the walls of geographical barriers. It signifies that you speak and understand the global language of Project Management and launches you into a community of professionals, organizations and experts from different countries all around the world.
- Project Initiation 13%
- Project Planning 24%
- Project Executive 31%
- Project Monitoring & Controlling 25%
- Project Closing 7%
Frequently Asked Questions…
Who Should Apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
How do I Gain and Maintain My CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
What are the Prerequisites?
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam