Certified Associate in Project Management®
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams. Best way to jump-start a career is Project Management.
CAPM can be written from the comfort of your home or office, the online CAPM exam is a convenient option that fits your schedule.
- Project Initiation 13%
- Project Planning 24%
- Project Executive 31%
- Project Monitoring & Controlling 25%
- Project Closing 7%
Frequently Asked Questions…
Who Should Apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
How do I Gain and Maintain My CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
What are the Prerequisites?
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam