ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL™
- HR Operations 33% 33%
- Recruitment & Selection 22% 22%
- Employee Relations 15% 15%
- Compensation & Benefits 15% 15%
- Human Resource Dev. & Retention 10% 10%
- Health, Safety & Security 5% 5%
Frequently Asked Questions…
Is this Certification Right for me?
Am I Eligible?
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
- Computer-based Testing (CBT) at a Prometric testing center
- Exam time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam length: 100 multiple-choice questions + 25 pretest questions
How Do I Remain Certified?
What Is Covered?
How Much Does the Exam Cost?
Exam Fee*: $300 +
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam because the access code to the HRBoK cannot be rescinded/de-activated.